No item in cart
Why Begin Preparing Early for GATE 2015
GATE 2015 can open many doors for a bright future, provided your score is good. From admission into leading Indian and foreign universities, to partial scholarships for completing your post graduation and from qualifying for a secure PSU job to getting lucrative offers from private companies, a high score in the GATE exam can be a ticket to your dreams. With prospects being so bright, it is obvious that competition is stiff, making it very tough to obtain a high score in GATE 2015.
Start Preparing Early for GATE 2015
Here are some of the reasons for beginning your preparations for GATE 2015 early:
- Cover a Vast Syllabus: The GATE syllabus is lengthy and tough for all streams. In fact, with each passing year, more material is adding to the course. You need enough time to clear all your concepts and thoroughly cover everything you need to know for GATE 2015.
- Apply the Knowledge: The GATE exam is not merely about knowing the syllabus or being familiar with the concepts. It is also about the application of those concepts to solve problems. This takes time to master.
- Get an Edge: Starting your GATE exam preparations early will give you an advantage over those who start late. You would have more time to clear all your concepts, practice test papers, revise and take mock tests.
- Build Your Confidence: Knowing something well always boosts confidence. This helps to control anxiety just before the GATE exam.
- Manage Pressure: Lack of time typically makes students nervous. They feel worried about how to cover the syllabus and practice test papers. This adversely impacts the quality of preparation.
- Manage Other Priorities: You may be in college or doing a job while preparing for GATE 2015. Starting the preparation early would help you to manage all your responsibilities well and still cover the syllabus and practice papers for the GATE exam. In fact, you can use your free time – you may have time after completing your graduation and before joining a job or if you are in between two jobs.
- Practice Test Papers: The more you practice, the clearer your concepts would be and the sharper your mind would be to identify the solution for a question. If you start your GATE 2015 preparations early, you would have more time for practicing test papers and appearing for mock tests for the GATE exam.
E Lectures helped me a lot in making a head start in the right direction. It helped whenever I got stuck in any topic. Mock Tests across 50 centers helped me judge my progress both on individual and comparative basis.
I took up mechanical coaching at THE GATE ACADEMY as there is no separate coaching for Engineering Sciences in India and Mechanical and Engineering sciences have more or less common topics.I feared that cracking GATE would be very difficult because I started my preparations very late but the counsellors and teachers guided me
Sampat Singh Bhati
THE GATE Academy questions covered a wide variety of topics and were similar to GATE paper standard. The online platform replicated the actual GATE test environment and the detailed and video solutions were sufficient to clear all doubts regarding the question. Thanks to THE GATE Academy team to provide such wonderful tests & platform.
In one year’s time, I was able to prepare for GATE exam with the help of THE GATE ACADEMY and faculties. GATE Focused study materials and online mock tests helped me know my strengthen & weakness to prepare accordingly. I wish all the best to all GATE aspirants and suggest them to go through GATE coaching in case the basics are not clear.
To begin with, it gives me immense pleasure to Thank,Thank the institute THE GATE ACADEMY for all their help and support.Its a place to learn, explore, grow and succeed.Well it helps you brush-up your engineering knowledge and learn new things and clears your concept in such great details
I am Praveen. I got AIR 1 in Instrumentation stream. I want to dedicate this to my parents and to the Gate Academy faculty. Gate Academy coaching helped me tremendously to update myself continuously.I was very impressed with the way they taught each topic in different sessions with separate material for each session.
GATE Success Story
- Our students get all India rank 1, 1, 1, 1, 4 and 4
- More than 142 students in top 100.