No item in cart
Terms & Conditions
THE GATE ACADEMY Agreement
The following is an agreement between THE GATE ACADEMY and any person or any legal entity, and in the case of persons under the age of majority, their parent or legal guardian, (“you”, “your” and the “account holder”) who wishes to use the www.thegateacademy.com.The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms and legal notices located on www.thegateacademy.com (collectively, “Terms”), govern your use of www.thegateacademy.com (the “Website”). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website at anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Welcome to the www.thegateacademy.com. Everyone who uses the Service – even on a trial basis – is subject to this Agreement. This Agreement is between you and Transforming Higher Education GATE ACADEMY Pvt Ltd. You may not change, supplement or amend this Agreement in any manner. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. If you are under the age of 18, you can use this Service only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether your use of the Service is lawful, and you must comply with all applicable laws in using the Service. THE GATE ACADEMY may unilaterally amend or supplement this Agreement from time to time on notice as permitted in the manner described in this Agreement, and your continued use of the Service shall constitute your acceptance of such amendments. If required by law, THE GATE ACADEMY will notify you at the email address you provide to us on registration and give you prior notice of such amendments and the opportunity to terminate this Agreement if you do not agree with such amendments.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
The Service consists of the provision by THE GATE ACADEMY to you of access to the www.thegateacademy.com Educational Community Site, which provides tools to you that will enable you to view online content (in the form of text, images, video, flash), take online tests, learn from educational materials posted, discuss with faculty and other users, send your message to colleges and other allied services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Service may not be used for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement. You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell or resell any part of the Service. As stipulated elsewhere in this Agreement, THE GATE ACADEMY does not exert any control over any merchants, retailers, commercial ventures or other third parties, and as such is not liable or responsible for any actions taken or omitted to be taken by any such third party.
You agree to:
- Provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”)
- Maintain the security of your password and identification
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to THE GATE ACADEMY, to keep it accurate, current and complete
- Be responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or THE GATE ACADEMY has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, THE GATE ACADEMY has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service. You are responsible for all activity occurring on your account and shall abide by all applicable local, provincial, federal and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Service, including those related to data privacy. You agree to immediately notify THE GATE ACADEMY of any unauthorized uses of the account or any other breaches of security. THE GATE ACADEMY cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
All user names and passwords remain the property of THE GATE ACADEMY and may be canceled, changed or suspended at any time by THE GATE ACADEMY without notice. THE GATE ACADEMY is not under any obligation to verify the actual identity or authority of the user of any user name or password.
4. USE OF FORUMS
You agree to:
- Provide your correct information while sending some message at various forums on www.thegateacademy.com
- You agree to use proper, parliamentary language in the forum.
- You agree to not to use language which is abusive or which can hurt feelings of any gender, region, religion etc.
- You agree to report to www.thegateacademy.com as soon as you find any such uses.
- You agree to use this forum in most legitimate way.
- You agree and understand that forum is for discussion of educational material and you agree to provide information as per best of your understanding and knowledge.
- You agree to receive all kinds of promotional activities from THE GATE ACADEMY.
5. OWNERSHIP OF SITE CONTENT AND LIMITED LICENSE
- All content on the Site and available through the Service, including but not limited to designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Site Content”) in addition to the source code, object code, software, content, copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property related thereto or included therein, is the property of THE GATE ACADEMY, its users or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without THE GATE ACADEMY’s prior written permission, except that (i) the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content that you legally post on the Site, and (ii) any Site Content provided by Third Parties for sale or license through the Site (“Third Party Content”) is subject to the terms and conditions established by those Third Parties from time to time. All suggestions, recommendations, bug-fixes, error-fixes or other communications from You to THE GATE ACADEMY regarding the Application or the Website shall, upon submission to THE GATE ACADEMY, be owned solely and exclusively by THE GATE ACADEMY
6. REFUND POLICY
THE GATE ACADEMY Private Limited reserves the right, to suspend or terminate the Services at any time in its sole discretion in case any difficulty is encountered in its realisation of the full value of the Fees payable.The violation of any of the terms and conditions by the Subscriber shall be adequate grounds for cancellation of the Service, and no liability shall befall THE GATE ACADEMY Private Limited to refund the fees already paid, either in full or in part. Once the payment has been realized no refund / cancellation will be made on any ground, including non-usage of the Service. No scholarships applicable in case of Online payment & Cash On delivery, unless it is a special discount.
The information from or through the Service is provided on “AS IS” basis. THE GATE ACADEMY Private Limited as also their parent organisations, affiliates , associates and permitted assigns shall not be liable, at any time for damages arising from sudden change/addition in the syllabus, testing pattern, marking pattern, analysis reports, guidance notes, explanations, announcement of exam dates or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Service or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or through downloadable material and or software(s) and tools, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the Service. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation. The Subscriber agrees that THE GATE ACADEMY Private Limited has no responsibility or liability arising from factors including but not limiting to the deletion, corruption, loss or failure to store any messages or content / data maintained or transmitted by the Service, and that no compensation is or shall be payable whatsoever with respect to the aforesaid by THE GATE ACADEMY Pvt Ltd. THE GATE ACADEMY Private Limited MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE.
7. Use of Website
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor “stalk”, threaten, or in any manner harass another user
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems
- Use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others; upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law; upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website); use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
The information contained in this site is authentic to the best of our knowledge. However, THE GATE ACADEMY shall not be responsible for unintended errors that may have crept into this site. THE GATE ACADEMY doesn’t provide any warranty that the services provided by it will meet your expectations and requirements. The information and sectional tips provided for various exams should be taken in its spirit of being a suggestive opinion of THE GATE ACADEMY only.Details submitted through website forms either for course registration or event participation can be used as a property of THE GATE ACADEMY and the same can be used for any form of marketing activity.
Users of THE GATE ACADEMY also provide information/data in the form of discussions, tests etc. THE GATE ACADEMY is not responsible for such data. Any error/abuse on same can be reported by “report abuse” section. THE GATE ACADEMY will remove any objectionable data (if found) at the shortest possible duration.This information is also written without any malice towards anyone or any institution and therefore any offense caused to anyone or any institution concerned or not concerned, is regretted
E Lectures helped me a lot in making a head start in the right direction. It helped whenever I got stuck in any topic. Mock Tests across 50 centers helped me judge my progress both on individual and comparative basis.
THE GATE Academy questions covered a wide variety of topics and were similar to GATE paper standard. The online platform replicated the actual GATE test environment and the detailed and video solutions were sufficient to clear all doubts regarding the question. Thanks to THE GATE Academy team to provide such wonderful tests & platform.
In one year’s time, I was able to prepare for GATE exam with the help of THE GATE ACADEMY and faculties. GATE Focused study materials and online mock tests helped me know my strengthen & weakness to prepare accordingly. I wish all the best to all GATE aspirants and suggest them to go through GATE coaching in case the basics are not clear.
To begin with, it gives me immense pleasure to Thank,Thank the institute THE GATE ACADEMY for all their help and support.Its a place to learn, explore, grow and succeed.Well it helps you brush-up your engineering knowledge and learn new things and clears your concept in such great details
I took up mechanical coaching at THE GATE ACADEMY as there is no separate coaching for Engineering Sciences in India and Mechanical and Engineering sciences have more or less common topics.I feared that cracking GATE would be very difficult because I started my preparations very late but the counsellors and teachers guided me
I am Praveen. I got AIR 1 in Instrumentation stream. I want to dedicate this to my parents and to the Gate Academy faculty. Gate Academy coaching helped me tremendously to update myself continuously.I was very impressed with the way they taught each topic in different sessions with separate material for each session.
GATE Success Story
- Our students get all India rank 1, 1, 1, 1, 4 and 4
- More than 142 students in top 100.