No item in cart
RVNL Recruitment Through GATE 2013
Post: Site Engineer
Qualification & Experience
B.E./B. Tech in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering & Electronics & Communication Engineering with valid GATE 2013 Score.
VALID GATE 2013 SCORE refers to that GATE Score which is valid from 15 March 2013 to 14 March 2014 and candidates are required to use only this score in the application form.
The monthly remuneration of Site Engineer will be around Rs.27,000/-.
Place of Posting :
Selected Site Engineers will be posted in the field at any of the RVNL Projects in the States of West Bengal and Odisha. RVNL also reserves the right to post to other units in India as per its requirement.
Mode of Application :-
- Candidates are required to fill up forms on-line on the RVNL website(www.rvn.org). Please see the relevant page under “Opportunity/Careers”.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully while filling up the form online to avoid errors/rejection.
- The on-line facility will be open for a specified period/time(0000 hrs of 22/12/2013 to 2359 hrs of 29/12/2013). Interested candidates must fill up the form within this specified time period of 8 days.
- Applications beyond or before the specified period will not be accepted.
- No applications need to be sent by post. Applications if any sent by post will not be accepted.
Last date to apply for RVNL Site Engineer post is 2359 hrs of 29/12/2013.
RVNL recruitment through 2013. For more detail Kindly CLICK HERE
Source: RVNL Website
E Lectures helped me a lot in making a head start in the right direction. It helped whenever I got stuck in any topic. Mock Tests across 50 centers helped me judge my progress both on individual and comparative basis.
In one year’s time, I was able to prepare for GATE exam with the help of THE GATE ACADEMY and faculties. GATE Focused study materials and online mock tests helped me know my strengthen & weakness to prepare accordingly. I wish all the best to all GATE aspirants and suggest them to go through GATE coaching in case the basics are not clear.
To begin with, it gives me immense pleasure to Thank,Thank the institute THE GATE ACADEMY for all their help and support.Its a place to learn, explore, grow and succeed.Well it helps you brush-up your engineering knowledge and learn new things and clears your concept in such great details
THE GATE Academy questions covered a wide variety of topics and were similar to GATE paper standard. The online platform replicated the actual GATE test environment and the detailed and video solutions were sufficient to clear all doubts regarding the question. Thanks to THE GATE Academy team to provide such wonderful tests & platform.
I am Praveen. I got AIR 1 in Instrumentation stream. I want to dedicate this to my parents and to the Gate Academy faculty. Gate Academy coaching helped me tremendously to update myself continuously.I was very impressed with the way they taught each topic in different sessions with separate material for each session.
I took up mechanical coaching at THE GATE ACADEMY as there is no separate coaching for Engineering Sciences in India and Mechanical and Engineering sciences have more or less common topics.I feared that cracking GATE would be very difficult because I started my preparations very late but the counsellors and teachers guided me
GATE Success Story
- Our students get all India rank 1, 1, 1, 1, 4 and 4
- More than 142 students in top 100.