No item in cart
NPCIL- Recruitment Through GATE 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
NPCIL is responsible for design, construction, commissioning and operation of nuclear power reactors. NPCIL is a MoU signing, profit making and dividend paying company with the highest level of credit rating (AAA rating by CRISIL and CARE). NPCIL is presently operating 21 nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 5780 MW. The reactor fleet comprises two Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) and 18 Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors (PHWRs) including one 100 MW PHWR at Rajasthan which is owned by DAE, Government of India. Latest addition to the fleet is the unit-1 of Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, a 1000 MW VVER (Pressurised Water Reactor type), which has started its commercial operation on December 31, 2014. Currently NPCIL has five reactors under various stages of construction/commissioning totaling 3800 MW capacity.
Pre-project activities at new sites, which were accorded ‘in principle’ approval by the Government, have been initiated so as to enable early launch of projects at these sites.
Being a responsible corporate citizen, NPCIL accomplishes CSR activities and implements projects related to Sustainable Development (SD). The company is compliance to Corporate Governance as per guidelines issued by Department of Public Enterprises (DPE).
NPCIL is planning to recruit Engineering Graduates as Executive Trainee (ET-2017) in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation and Civil Disciplines through GATE 2017
|Commencement of submission of Online Application||June 06, 2017 (16:00 Hrs).|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||June 15, 2017 (16:30 Hrs).|
|Application Fee to be submitted online along with online application||A Non Refundable application fee of Rs. 500 is chargeable only from Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) are exempted from payment of application fee.
|Tentative date for issue of intimation regarding schedule for Personal Interviews||22.06.2017|
|Tentative schedule of interviews||10.07.2017 to 17.07.2017|
HOW TO APPLY
- 1. Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL using GATE 2017 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities.2. The online application form will be available on the website from June 06, 2017 (16:00 Hrs) to June 15, 2017 (16:30 Hrs).3. Before applying, candidates1. Are requested to read the eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet all the criteria.2. Must ensure that she/he has valid GATE 2017 Score with qualifying marks applicable in the discipline.3. Should scan his/her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.4. Have valid and active email address and mobile number. If the mobile number registered by the candidate is in the TRAI NCPR list (formerly called DND), candidate will not receive SMS alerts from NPCIL related to recruitment of ET-2017. If candidate wants to receive SMS alerts, she/he is requested to remove her/his mobile number from the NCPR list through service provider.4. The Online registration process consist of following steps:1. Step 1: The applicant is required to furnish all basic information such as GATE 2017 Registration Number, Discipline, Name, Date of Birth, Category, Email, Mobile number, PWD details and other exemption details, if applicable. On successful completion of this stage, activation link is sent to applicant’s email. Click on Apply => Online Registration from the top/left for registration.
2. Step 2: The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received through email after completing registration in Step 1.
3. Step 3: On successful completion of this activation, candidates can login using their login id and password for apply online. In this step the candidate is required to fill in all details like GATE 2017 Registration Number, Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, choice of Written/Online Test centre in case a test is being conducted for the post etc.
This is a multi stage step where applicant is allowed to go to next stage only on entering the information required for current stage. The sequence of stages are as follows :
1. Educational Qualifications
2. Post Qualification Work Experience, if any
3. Personal Details
4. Upload Photo & Signature
5. Submit Application
The links for the above stages are available on Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online). The applicant should start by clicking on the “Educational Qualifications” link. Once information is saved, the next stage i.e. Post Qualification Work Experience will be made available for filling up the information.
On entering of all the information related to current stage, the applicant can use “Save and Proceed to Next Step” option at the bottom of form which will save the information entered in current stage and opens the next stage for filling. The next stage can also be opened using link provided in Apply Online menu (Apply => Apply Online).
The information at any stage can be saved using the “Save and Proceed to Next Step” option.
Once the applicant reaches “Submit Application” stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown. At this point the applicant is allowed to modify any details entered in earlier stages.
If applicant is sure that all the information entered is correct, he/she can submit the application using “Submit Application” option. Please note that the Applicant will not be allowed to make any changes in the information furnished once he/she submits the Application. After submission of application, an Application no will be generated.
4. Step 4: Only male candidates belonging to General/OBC categories are required to make a non refundable payment of Rs. 500 towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after final submission of the online application. The State Bank Collect facility can also be operated through the www.onlinesbi.co.in website by selecting State Bank Collect option, Click Check Box & Proceed , select state as Maharashtra, type of Corporate/Institution as others, others name as NPCIL, submit, select Payment Category as Recruitment of Executives Trainees 2017.
SC, ST, PWD, DODPKIA and Women candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
Applicant should mention Application No. generated in previous step along with all the other details correctly while paying the fee using State Bank Collect. Please note that it may take up to three working days to update the details of Application Fee. Once the details of payment of Application fee are received from Bank, the applicant can view these details using the “Application Fee Payment Details” link.
Only after verification of payment of fee, the online application form can be viewed/printed. The printed application is required to be brought at the time of attending interview. The information with respect to registration number, name of the applicant, date of birth, mobile number and email id entered while making the online payment through ‘State Bank Collect’ should be same as entered in online application for verification of the payment. The applicable bank charges towards payment of Application Fee through ‘State Bank Collect’ of SBI will have to be borne by the candidate. The application fee can be paid through ‘State Bank Collect’ on any day between 06 thJune 2017 and 15th June 2017 only. The printed receipt of ‘State Bank Collect’ is required to be produced at the time of Interview.
5. The Online Application Process is complete only after all the above mentioned applicable steps are complete.
6. Application Status can be seen by the candidate by login through “Applicant’s Login” link.
7. Candidate is requested to make a note of the login id and password , as she/he will need this to login to the website to check her/his application status. An email will also be sent to the candidate with the application number.
8. Exact percentage of the marks should be mentioned in the qualification percentage of marks column and no rounding off of marks should be done e.g. 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
9. Shortlisted applicants will be informed through email and SMS (if active mobile number provided) about the availability of the ‘Interview Call Letter’ online on the website. The time and venue of the interview will be available in the ‘Interview Call Letter’. They can login through the ‘Applicant’s Login’ and print the same. The applicant must carry a clearly printed ‘Interview Call Letter’ to the interview venue, without which he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
10. Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
11. Applicants are required to keep the scanned signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
12. Please note that the ‘Online Application Form’ without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted.
13. The shortlisted applicants appearing for the interview should invariably carry with them the following at the time of reporting for personal interview :
1. Photo identity proof of PAN Card/Driving License/AADHAR Card/Voter ID/College ID/Government issued ID to secure entry into Anushaktinagar premises for interview.
2. One clear printout of the Interview Call Letter bearing photograph of the candidate.
3. One clear printout of the full online application form.
4. One set containing self attested copies of the certificates in support of educational qualification (both degree certificate and mark sheets), experience, caste, proof for date of birth etc.
5. Originals of all the above-mentioned documents.
I. Details of Post
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Discipline||Disablement Category||Vacancy||Age Limit (as on 15/06/2017)|
|1||Executive Trainee||Mechanical||OL, HH||52||26 years|
|Electronics & Communication||OL, HH||08|
|Civil||OL, OA, HH||40|
NOTE: OL – One Leg, OA – One Arm, HH – Hearing Impaired.
NPCIL Recruitment Portal