No item in cart
MIDHANI – Recruitment Through GATE 2017
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna-I and an ISO 9001-2008 company, is a hi-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of superalloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors. The company has about 760 employees. The present turnover of the Company is around Rs. 800 Crores. The Company requires outstanding Professionals in the following areas:
|SL. No||Post||Scale of Pay (RS) (with IDA pattern)||No. of Post||Reservation||Upper age as on Date of advt (yrs)|
|1||Management Trainees (Technical)||Rs 16400-3%-40500 Scales due for revision w.e.f 01.01.17||15||UR-5,OBC-5, SC-3, ST-2 (VH-1, OH-1, HH-1)||30|
B.E/B Tech in respective discipline (Mechanical/ EEE / Metallurgy) with minimum 60% marks and should have qualified in the GATE-2017.
- Only Indian Nationals may apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on date of advt.
- The Upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Govt. of India’s orders issued from time to time.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the merit of GATE score and will be called for Interviews. Merely calling for the interview does not entitle selection for the post. Any discrepancy in the GATE score shall be dealt with the concerned Authorities.
- Management reserves the right to restrict/increase the number of posts , alter the eligibility criteria & devise its own selection procedure.
- Last date for filling up of online applications will be 24.06.2017.
- Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected;
- Midhani reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under without assigning any reason;
- Decision of Midhani Management regarding selection will be final. Further, Midhani Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified post and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro II AC train fare as applicable.
- The cut off date for all requisite parameters is 10.06.2017.
- Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website www.midhani.com.
- Selected Candidates will be taken as Management Trainees for a period of one year and are required to execute a service bond for a period of 5yrs effective from the date of absorption into regular post. During the training period stay at Company’s Guest House is compulsory. The accommodation is of Bachelor’s status. After satisfactory completion of one year training period the incumbent will be appointed as Assistant Manager(Gr-II) in the pay scale of Rs 16400-3%-40500. The trainee is entitled for contributory P.F, Medical benefits to self in addition to total emoluments(Basic + DA) during the training period. After absorption in Grade-II, he/she will be entitled to get Basic & DA, HRA & all the perks & allowances as applicable to Grade-II regular post.
How to apply:
- The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL:// www.midhani.com > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
- Application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to Midhani website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 10.06.2017 till 1700 Hrs on 24.06.2017 for this purpose.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID and contact mobile number which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Interview can be sent. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail/SMS sent to the candidate.
- The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
- Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof(SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience through the link available in the application form. Application without supporting documents will not be considered.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
Advertisement link – MIDHANI