No item in cart
KRCL – Recruitment Through GATE 2017
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL is looking for committed, promising and passionate young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Assistant Engineer in the disciplines of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Telecommunication streams.
|Department||SCALE/GRADE||No. of Post||Total Post|
|Engineering||7 th CPC-Matrix-levle-8 (6 th CPC-GP Rs 4800/-)||UR-02 | OBC-01 | SC-01 | ST-00||04|
|Electrical||7 th CPC-Matrix-levle-8 (6 th CPC-GP Rs 4800/- )||UR-03 | OBC-01 | SC-01 | ST-00||05|
|Mechanical||7 th CPC-Matrix-levle-8 (6 th CPC-GP Rs 4800/- )||UR-01 | OBC-00 | SC-00 | ST-00||01|
|Signal & Telecom||7 th CPC-Matrix-levle-8 (6 th CPC-GP Rs 4800/- )||UR-01 | OBC-00 | SC-00 | ST-00||01|
Unreserved(UR)–, Other Back ward Class (OBC), Scheduled Caste (SC) – -, Scheduled Tribe (ST) .
The vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary as per need of KRCL. Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit. Instructions, eligibility and other details are available in the attached Annexure. Applicants have to apply ON LINE only ,the facility will remain open up to 23.59 hrs of 13/08/2017. Print out of On line applications completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach the office of Sr. Recruitment Officer in the
address noted in Instruction sheet on or before 17.30 hours of 14/08/ 2017.
i) Candidates are required to apply only through ON LINE mode, a print out of ON LINE application with a passport size photo affixed in the space provided, two attested pass port size photographs and signed by the candidate in the space indicated is to be sent
in the address mentioned in the annexure, accompanied by the prescribed application fee.
ii) Incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied with required application fee, two attested passport size photographs or any other shortcomings will be rejected.
iii) Candidates should read carefully the job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.
1. REQUISITE QUALIFICATION
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/ University. (The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semester will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weight age will be given to any particular semester or year).
- The qualifications must be from recognised Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognised Universities and Institutes/UGC recognised Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concerned statutory council(wherever applicable).
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of mark should be indicated in the on line application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. The candidate is required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of personal interview.
A candidate with full time prescribed degree for the discipline as given below can only apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in the respective disciplines:
|Discipline||Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engg|
|Signal & Telecom||Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication engineering|
2. AGE Limit:
Upper Age limit is 25 years as on 01/01/2018 .
3. Examination fees:
Demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of FA & CAO/KRCL and payable at Navi Mumbai. The examination fee is non-refundable. No Examination fee for SC/ST candidates.
4. SELECTION PROCESS
KRCL will be utilizing valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- scores for recruitment of Assistant Engineers in the above disciplines. Only GATE-2017, 2016, 2015 scores are valid for this recruitment process. Based on the valid GATE scores as mentioned above to the extent of ten times of the notified vacancy , sorted in the order of merit , based on the best of the valid GATE score shall be called for further selection process . The candidates, shall be subjected to Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview .The weightage of marks on a scale of 100 are GATE score- 75%, Group Discussion-5%, Presentation-5%, Personal Interview-15%. Minimum overall qualifying final mark is 60%.
The selected candidates shall have to work at different locations of KRCL. during probation . On regular basis the candidates may be posted at any of the unit/office, etc of KRCL in India and the services thereafter will be transferable as per the requirement of KRCL. The selected candidates may be assigned jobs/functions/assignments as per the requirements of KRCL including construction wings, however it may be noted that employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other Zones of Indian Railways.
The selected candidates will be eligible for all benefits as given to regular employees of KRCL in the specified pay scale.
The age of superannuation for central Govt. employees shall be applicable to KRCL employees which is 60 years at present. The retirement benefits will be given as and if applicable on the date of superannuation.
8. Service Agreement Bond
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully Complete the prescribed training & probation period and thereafter serve the organization for at least five years. If candidates fail to serve the organization or resign from service during training / probation or within a period of five years after the training &/or probation period, he/she shall have to refund the whole cost of training & probation , cost of boarding and lodging, stipend/pay and/ allowances of any kind as well as any other amount paid during the period of probation with 12.5% as interest on the whole amount.
9. Documents to be attached with the application :
(1) Two attested passport size photographs and one photo pasted on the space provided on the print out of application form.
(2) Attested Xerox copy of Valid GATE- score card.
(3) DD of Rs 500/- (Not for SC/ST).
1. A Signed hard copy of the filled ON LINE application should be sent by Registered Post only so as to reach the above mentioned office on or before closing date of 14/08/2017 by 17.30 hrs. Applications received after this date/ time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
2. KRCL will carry out verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of examinations. KRCL may reject the applications of candidates at any stage of recruitment process in case the candidates are not fulfilling the requisite criteria and if appointed such a candidate(s) is/ are liable to be removed from service summarily.
3. Applications not accompanied with two attested passport size photos, without a passport size photo being pasted on relevant space of PRINT OUT of Online form , not accompanied with Examination fee or submitted without attested copy of Valid Gate Score card , incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
4. Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice or disciplinary action.
5. Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the number of vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason.
6. Any kind of canvassing will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of selection without assigning any reason. no further correspondence will be entertained in this regards
7. no correspondence will be entertained will be entertained from or on behalf of ineligible candidates.
Advertisement link - http://www.konkanrailway.com/uploads/vacancy/GATE.pdf