No item in cart
BEML LIMITED Recruitment Through GATE 2017
BEML Limited, a pioneer Multi Business (Defence, Mining & Construction, Rail & Metro, Aerospace, Dredging etc.) Heavy Engineering Company with an annual turnover of around Rs.3500 Crores, wishes to recruit young Engineers as MANAGEMENT TRAINEES through GATE 2017for its various Manufacturing/ Marketing Divisions located all over India.
|Sl.No||Position||Qualification||Pay Scale||Upper Age Limit|
through GATE 2017
|Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics/ Metallurgy with 70% Marks for General and OBC candidates and 65% Marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates from recognized university.||16400-40500||27 Years as
1. The above-mentioned upper age limit is for General category. Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC/ PWDcandidates will be as per the Govt. of India guide lines.
2. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates will be as per the Govt. of India guide lines.
Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of one year, from the date of their joining. On successful completion of their training period and on assessment of suitability they will be absorbed as Engineer (Grade-II) in the same pay scale with one additional increment (@3% of Basic Pay) and will be on probation for a period of one year.
Selected candidates will be placed on a starting basic pay of Rs.16,400/- pm in the pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 40500 during their training period. Apart from the above, Dearness Allowance and applicable allowances under cafeteria will also be payable as per Company Rules.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (TECHNICAL)
- Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves ON-LINE for the GATE 2017 examination for which registration started on 01st September 2016.
- Information related to GATE 2017 can be obtained from GATE Organizing Institute’s website www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, i.e.
a. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
b. Electrical Engineering (EE)
c. Metallurgy Engineering (MT
- The candidates will receive their GATE 2017 registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidate will be required to apply to BEML online. The relevant link for applying online will be made available from 10thJan 2017to 31st Jan 2017 on the careers page of BEML websitewww.bemlindia.com.
- The Selection Process consists of weight age for marks obtained in the qualifying exam, marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017& Personal Interview.
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE 2017 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2017, in the corresponding paper.
- Selected Candidates are required to execute a Service Bond to serve the Company for a period of 4 years including training period, failing which candidates are liable to pay the liquidated damages amounting to Rs.2,00,000/-.An amount of Rs. 4000/- pm will be recovered for 47 months and the balance amount will be recovered in the last instalment for liquidated damages of Rs.2,00,000/-. After successful completion of the bond period, the security deposit will be refunded with interest.
- In case of breach of the service agreement during the bond period, the security deposit will be forfeited.
- The candidates can access the online application form in our career page at www.bemlindia.com.The online registration site would be available from
09.00 Hrs on 10.01.2017
17.45 Hrs on 31.01.2017.