No item in cart
BBNL Recruitment Through GATE
Recruitment Notice-Executive Trainee
Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL), is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), set up by the Government of India for the Establishment, Management and Operation of BharatNet (National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN)). BBNL has been incorporated as a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)/ Company under Companies Act (1956) under the administrative control of Department of Telecommunications, Government of India (Ministry of Communications). It is an ambitious project of Government of India for the setting up of BharatNet (National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN)) to provide connectivity to all the 2,50,000 Gram Panchayats (GPs) in the country. This is to be achieved by utilizing the existing optical fiber and laying incremental cable of about 5 Lakh KM to all the Gram Panchayats.
At present the company has its Corporate Office at New Delhi and Project Management Units at Delhi, Chandigarh, Ambala, Karnal, Jammu, Jaipur, Kota, Lucknow, Aligarh, Kanpur, Meerut, Saharanpur, Varanasi, Dehradun, Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Raipur , Durg, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Trivandrum, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Meghalaya.
We are looking for young engineers who wish to pursue a long-term career in the company
predominantly in roles such as Project Planning, Operations, Project Monitoring,
Engineering roles in OFC laying, Broadband Network and Transmission Network.
- Vacancies exist in Unreserved and reserved, i.e. OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories.
- Reservation for Persons with Disability (PwD)*
- Reservation for PwD exists as per Govt. of India Directives.
- * Horizontal Reservation.
- Min. 21 years and Max. 27 years as on 15.01.2017
|Full Time B.E. / B. Tech./ B. Sc. (Engg.) from recognized University / Institute.||Electronics & Communication / Computer
Science / Information Technology /
Electrical / Electrical & Electronics.
Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for the Electronics and Communication (EC), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) and Electrical Engineering (EE) Paper of GATE 2017. Candidates obtaining a valid score (Marks out of 100) shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the corresponding EC/CS/ EE paper of GATE 2017.
The selection process will include the Normalized Marks (Out of 100) obtained by the eligible candidates in the EC/CS/ EE paper of GATE 2017, followed by Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in the GATE paper and are shortlisted category wise for interview.
Qualifying Marks in GATE 2017
The qualifying marks for GATE Examination shall be as per the criteria adopted by the GATE 2017 examination conducting authority for different categories in different disciplines.
Short listing of Eligible candidates Interview
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Personal Interview based on their normalized marks (Out of 100) in the corresponding EC/CS/ EE paper of GATE 2017. *Besides the above mode of short listings, for preliminary short listing, Psychometric tests and / or any other selection tools/tests may be considered, at the sole discretion of management. Candidates shortlisted for the Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may
be mentioned in their individual communication to be sent through e-mail/ Candidate
Weightage of Different Parameters
|Marks (out of 100) in the EC/CS/EE paper of GATE 2017||75%|
|Personal Interview 25%||25%|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR REGISTRATION /APPLICATION
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for GATE 2017 in Electronics & Communication (Code-EC)/ Computer Science & Information Technology (Code-CS)/ Electrical Engineering (Code EE).
2. Online Registration for GATE 2017 has commenced on 1st September 2016.
3. For details on GATE 2017, please visit http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
4. A separate notification with details and important instructions regarding submission of BBNL online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 12th January 2017.
5. Application window for BBNL shall be open from 15th January 2017 to 27th February 2017. Candidates have to register themselves online at BBNL website with details of their GATE 2017 Application No., GATE 2017 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available under Careers page of BBNL website www.bbnl.nic.in
6. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2017 Admit card and Original GATE 2017 Score card for verification at the time of Interview / Joining in BBNL.
7. Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of May – June 2017.
8. Information on GATE 2017 exam please visit http://thegateacademy.com/ or call us 080-61766222 for better assistance
|GATE-2017||Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application.||1st September 2016|
|Last date of online submission of GATE Application||4th October 2016|
|BBNL||Commencement of Online Submission of Application to BBNL||15th January 2017|
|Last date for online submission of application to BBNL||27th February 2017|
please visit for more information:http://www.bbnl.nic.in/WriteReadData/LINKS/Advertisement%2001_2016_Recruitment%20GATE%2020176d9f418a-e2c5-47b6-9a7b-cdd8906c0f9f.pdf
I am Praveen. I got AIR 1 in Instrumentation stream. I want to dedicate this to my parents and to the Gate Academy faculty. Gate Academy coaching helped me tremendously to update myself continuously.I was very impressed with the way they taught each topic in different sessions with separate material for each session.
To begin with, it gives me immense pleasure to Thank,Thank the institute THE GATE ACADEMY for all their help and support.Its a place to learn, explore, grow and succeed.Well it helps you brush-up your engineering knowledge and learn new things and clears your concept in such great details
THE GATE Academy questions covered a wide variety of topics and were similar to GATE paper standard. The online platform replicated the actual GATE test environment and the detailed and video solutions were sufficient to clear all doubts regarding the question. Thanks to THE GATE Academy team to provide such wonderful tests & platform.
In one year’s time, I was able to prepare for GATE exam with the help of THE GATE ACADEMY and faculties. GATE Focused study materials and online mock tests helped me know my strengthen & weakness to prepare accordingly. I wish all the best to all GATE aspirants and suggest them to go through GATE coaching in case the basics are not clear.
I took up mechanical coaching at THE GATE ACADEMY as there is no separate coaching for Engineering Sciences in India and Mechanical and Engineering sciences have more or less common topics.I feared that cracking GATE would be very difficult because I started my preparations very late but the counsellors and teachers guided me
E Lectures helped me a lot in making a head start in the right direction. It helped whenever I got stuck in any topic. Mock Tests across 50 centers helped me judge my progress both on individual and comparative basis.
GATE Success Story
- Our students get all India rank 1, 1, 1, 1, 4 and 4
- More than 142 students in top 100.