a. Valid Score in the GATE 2018
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018 as shown in the following table and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2018 Organizing Body.
b. Upper Age Limit
||Corresponding GATE 2018 Paper
|ET (Computer Science)
28 years as on 31.12.2017
The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500* during the one-year training period. On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineer. The approximate CTC per annum are as follows:
*Payscales mentioned are subject to modification/ revision. The CTC on regularisation includes performance related pay and shall also vary depending on location of posting and other terms and conditions of appointment
- During Training Rs. 8.6 lakhs
- After Training Rs. 15.0 lakhs
On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company
Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance etc.
The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the organization from time to time.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete t he prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 1,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and INR 50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
2. For details on GATE -2018, please visit http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
3. A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies, reservation, important instructions regarding submission of POWERGRID online application, date of interview etc. shall be hosted on our website, from 4 th January 2018.
4. Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 5th Jan 2018 to 31st Jan 2018. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2018 Application No., GATE 2018 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER section of www.powergridindia.com.
5. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
6. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE 2018 Score card for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
Advertisement link – https://www.powergridindia.com/sites/default/files/CC_ET_23_Detailed_Advertisement_1.pdf