Notification details

Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Distribution) Batch- 2018 on Regular Basis.

Name of the Post UR ST SC OBC Horizontal reservation For Women 33%
Assistant Engineer (Distribution) 14 6 4 1 UR-5, ST-2, SC-1, OBC-0

Note: -

  • The post of horizontal reservation is included in the open vacancies.
  • The vacancies shown above are 75% of the present vacancies. The recruitment contractual employees of successor Company of MPSEB as AE (D) regular on remaining 25% posts have been stayed incompliance of interim order of Hon'ble High Court, Jabalpur dated 25.04.2018 in WP-8519/2018. Further action will be taken as per decision of Hon'ble High Court, Jabalpur in the matter.
  • The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the vacancies.
  • The above posts may vary as per requirement.
  • How to apply

  • Applications shall be received through MP Online (www.MPonline.gov.in) only. Link to the website of MP Online will also be provided on the website (s) of the Company(s).
  • The scanned copy of following documents shall be uploaded by the applicant: (i) High School Examination mark sheet in support of date of birth. (ii) Mark sheet of 12th/Diploma. (iii) Mark sheet of full time B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics) final/ last semester/ year. (iv) Qualified and valid GATE Score Card in the relevant engineering stream (valid up to last date of submission of application). (v) Caste certificate (Permanent), (in case of reserve category candidates) issued by Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue) of MP, as per GoMP, GAD (Reservation Cell) circular No. F 7-2/92/31T.V.MV dated 01.08.1996 and subsequent amendments issued thereof (if any). (vi) MP Domicile certificate along with Caste certificate, (as the case may be) in case of candidates seeking age relaxation, as mentioned in Para 2 above. (vii) The Candidate of OBC category has to submit income certificate of last. three years income of their parents issued by Tehsildar in the current financial year.

    Application fee and other charges Application fees for unreserved candidates and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application.

  • The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk 4.3 One time edit facility will be available to the candidates for which the portal charge will be Rs.60/-, before the last date of submission of application.
  • Advertise Link
    About MPMKVVCL
    The Madhya Pradesh Vidhyut Vitaran Company Ltd Bhopal is a Successor Company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board. The Company is incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the geographical area of Bhopal, Narmadapuram, Gwalior and Chambal commissionaires. The Company intends to recruit Assistant Engineer (Distribution) on regular basis.
    Streams
    Electronics & Communication:
    Electrical Engineering:
    Important Dates
    Notification Date 04/05/2018
    Application Start Date 03/05/2018
    Application End Date 02/06/2018

    Copyright 2018. All rights reserved.