STEPS FOR APPLYING:
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before applying. Eligible candidates need to apply through EIL website www.engineersindia.com. No other mean/ mode of application will be accepted. It may be noted that No Agency/ Individual is hired by EIL for the process of registration. Before initiating the registration process, the candidates should go through important details mentioned in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section given in the application page.
- Login to EIL Recruitment portal - http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
- Go to “Recruitment of Management Trainees” section
- Select “Post to Apply”
- Click on “Registration Details” for initial registration and fill the Online form with all the relevant details. On successful submission of online form, a Registration no. will be generated. Note down the “Registration no.” as the same would be required for all future correspondence.
- Candidate must mention his/ her correct GATE-2018 registration no. (as appearing in GATE Admit Card-2018). Candidate has to ensure filling up of correct information. In case of filling up of wrong or invalid information, the application will be summarily rejected.
Before filling “Final Registration”, candidates should keep the following ready:
- Scanned copy of their passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of max 75 KB size
- Scanned copy of signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of max 25 KB size.
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate for SC, ST and OBC candidates and disability certificates for Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates in .jpg/.jpeg format of max 500 KB size.
- Fill the details online for final submission. Ensure successful submission of online form for completion of registration process. On successful completion of registration process, an auto generated mail shall be sent on the registered email Id. The candidates are required to take printout of the application after submission of online form. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the application, which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed.
- Candidates who have final year/semester exams in mid-2018 and are yet to receive the result of qualifying degree should specify the aggregate % marks/CGPA upto last result declared in the box provided for aggregate % marks/ CGPA/CPI against the qualifying exam field. However such candidates should have scored minimum % marks/CGPA/CPI till the last result declared.
- Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 00.00 hrs on 11.04.2018 till 2400 hrs on 02.05.2018.
- Candidates should have a valid email address and a valid mobile no. and same should be specified in the application. The email Id should be functional for at least two years from the date of the submission of application. All the correspondence regarding interview (if shortlisted for) shall be done on the registered email ID/ registered mobile no., submitted in the online application form. Only those candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria and have appeared in GATE 2018 need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. Candidates should visit the “Career” link of EIL website www.engineersindia.com from time to time for information.
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail / SMS for an interview. EIL shall not be responsible for any loss of email, due to invalid/wrong email id/ loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- EIL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The candidates called for interview will be required to submit the filled in Travelling Allowance (TA) form along with proof of travel i.e. tickets/ticket no., and the relevant category certificate. Bank mandate form duly signed by bank authority/ Cancel cheque clearly mentioning bank account no. of candidate and IFSC Code No. of Bank Branch is to be submitted along with TA form for payment of TA.
- Selection will be based on the details provided; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and the applicant will be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information. Any false or incorrect information may result in disqualification from the selection process, at any stage.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Delhi.
- For further queries, candidates may drop an e-mail at email@example.com
Advertise Link: http://recruitment.eil.co.in/hrdnew/mt/Detailed%20Advertisement_1.pdf