Name of the Post
No of Vaccancies
|Deputy Engineer (Electronics & Communication)||21 (UR – 11 OBC – 05 SC -03 ST – 01 PWD – 01)|
|Deputy Engineer (Electrical &Electronics/ Electrical )||15 (UR – 08 OBC – 04 SC – 02 ST - 01)|
|Deputy Engineer (Mechanical)||15 (UR – 08 OBC – 04 SC -02 ST – 01)|
|Deputy Engineer (Civil)||06 (UR – 04 OBC – 01 SC -01)|
Scale of Pay: Rs.40, 000-3%-1, 40,000/- (CTC: Rs.6.46 Lacs per annum approx) Age: 30 Years as on 01-12-2018
1. Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this notification, as on 01-12-2018, shall be eligible to apply.
2. The positions shall be initially for a period of two years, which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year.
3. On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period and requirement of the company, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company, after completing contract period, through selection process at the sole discretion of the Management. He/she will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption.
4. All the qualifications should be from AICTE approved/UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
5. Qualifying marks shall be relaxable by 5% for Scheduled caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
6. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). It shall be relaxed by 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates. Age relaxation of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December 1989. However, in no case shall the upper Age limit exceed 55 years, as on 01-12-2018.
7. The upper age limit, in case of ex-servicemen, shall be as per extant instructions of the Government of India.
8. In respect of PwD candidates, the minimum percentage of disability should be 40% or above and they would have to submit latest disability certificate, issued by the Medical Board/Competent authority.
9. In respect of candidates working in regular pay-scales in PSUs/Government Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies, a minimum of 02 years experience in immediate lower scale of the said position/ equivalent position, shall be required.
10. In respect of candidates working on contract basis on a particular grade with consolidated pay in PSUs/Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies, a minimum of 02 years experience in immediate lower grade of the said position/ equivalent position, shall be required.
11. Candidates presently employed in Central/Sate Government, autonomous bodies, PSUs, should apply through 'Proper Channel' or submit 'No Objection Certificate' at the time of interview, from their employer, if they are called for interview.
12. Candidates working in private organizations and whose CTC is 60% or more of the CTC indicated against the post, shall be eligible to apply.
13. The initial posting shall be at the Company's works in Sahibabad (Ghaziabad), or at places as decided by the management. However, the Company reserves the right to change roles, place of posting, as per the Company's requirement, from time to time.
14. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
15. Candidates will be required to apply online through company’s website www.celindia.co.in in the Career section of the website. After applying, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee (Rs.300/- for General/OBC candidates) through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. No application fee need to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD. Last date of Submitting online Application is 29.12.2018
16. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformitywith the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining.
17. Please read the following instructions before submission of online application form:
1 Please read the detailed advertisement and all instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
2 Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date and time to submit their applications. Candidates have to apply online at Central Electronics Limited website, which shall be made available at “Career“section of www.celindia.co.in.
3 Candidates should have a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Application number and all other important communication will be sent on the registered E-mail ID.
4 Candidates are required to upload the following, while filling application form:▪ Latest colour passport size photograph on light background in jpg/jpeg/png format with maximum size upto 40 KB ▪ Scanned copy of signature on white paper with black ink pen in jpg/jpeg/png format with maximum size upto 15 KB Following documents need to be uploaded in a single PDF format file in the “given sequence” with maximum size upto 1 MB. ▪ Date of Birth : High School mark sheet/Birth Certificate ▪ Essential Qualification (Degree/Diploma) along with last year mark sheet/Consolidated mark sheet ▪ Caste/Disability/Discharge certificate in the prescribed Govt of India, format issued by the Competent Authority ▪ Experience/Service certificate in the letter head of Company clearly indicating the post held, Date of joining & relieving and latest gross emoluments monthly/CTC held.
5 Candidates will be required to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth Certificate or High School Certificate. Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling the online application. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited.
6 After successful submission of online application form, candidates other than SC/ST/PwD are required to submit Application Fee of Rs.300/- through online transaction, using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
7 Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment or selection process in future.Advertise Link Click Here
Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise, Schedule B Company under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Module & Systems, Railway Electronics Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems.
The Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis for two years which is further extendable on performance basis for one more year only. On the basis of exemplary performance during the contractual period, the incumbents may also be considered for absorption in regular cadre of the Company. They will however have ‘No claim’ for regularization/absorption.