No item in cart
GATE 2018 Notification
GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING
Organizing Institute: Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for Enrollment, Application Filling, Application Submission||September 01, 2017 (Friday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website||October 09, 2017 (Thursday)|
|Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login||November 17, 2017(Friday)|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing||January 05, 2018(Friday)|
|GATE 2018 Online Examination||February 03- 04 & February 10- 11, 2018 (Saturdays & Sundays)|
|Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website||March 17, 2018 (Saturday)|
Candidates with any of the following qualifications are eligible to appear in GATE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/ Technology and those in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering /Technology and those in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
- Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and those in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Source: IIT Guwahati
THE GATE Academy questions covered a wide variety of topics and were similar to GATE paper standard. The online platform replicated the actual GATE test environment and the detailed and video solutions were sufficient to clear all doubts regarding the question. Thanks to THE GATE Academy team to provide such wonderful tests & platform.
In one year’s time, I was able to prepare for GATE exam with the help of THE GATE ACADEMY and faculties. GATE Focused study materials and online mock tests helped me know my strengthen & weakness to prepare accordingly. I wish all the best to all GATE aspirants and suggest them to go through GATE coaching in case the basics are not clear.
E Lectures helped me a lot in making a head start in the right direction. It helped whenever I got stuck in any topic. Mock Tests across 50 centers helped me judge my progress both on individual and comparative basis.
I am Praveen. I got AIR 1 in Instrumentation stream. I want to dedicate this to my parents and to the Gate Academy faculty. Gate Academy coaching helped me tremendously to update myself continuously.I was very impressed with the way they taught each topic in different sessions with separate material for each session.
I took up mechanical coaching at THE GATE ACADEMY as there is no separate coaching for Engineering Sciences in India and Mechanical and Engineering sciences have more or less common topics.I feared that cracking GATE would be very difficult because I started my preparations very late but the counsellors and teachers guided me
Sampat Singh Bhati
To begin with, it gives me immense pleasure to Thank,Thank the institute THE GATE ACADEMY for all their help and support.Its a place to learn, explore, grow and succeed.Well it helps you brush-up your engineering knowledge and learn new things and clears your concept in such great details