No item in cart
How Classroom Coaching Can help You in GATE Exam?
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year and lakhs of students appear for this exam. On an average around 15%-16% are able to qualify the exam. And from those qualified students only few are able to get good rank.
So, what is that one thing that help these rankers to attain the top ranks? It is coaching from a reputed institute.
Why should one join classroom coaching?
- Classroom coaching helps student to streamline their studies and also to put them on a fast track. Good institutes like THE GATE ACADEMY have good faculties from IIT/IISc. They help students to get good rank. The faculties are GATE experts and they have a good idea on what is relevant for GATE. They teach in a fashion that focuses on topics important for GATE, and help students to eliminate less important topics. Also, for the lazy ones, classroom coaching helps them to complete syllabus within a time frame and gives them sufficient time for revision.
- Classroom coaching lets you write mock tests that gives you an idea of your strong and weak points. Mock tests also helps you learn time management strategies.
- Classroom can get you good rank, it teaches you time management and other tricks. To deep dive let’s consider an example of a student who is very good with his concepts but didn’t get coaching. He didn’t know time management strategy will lose out to somebody who does not have that spark. It could be a matter of a few marks. Too many people will get the same marks and but not the same rank, as rank depends on the other parameters as well. There are always such questions which needs some tricks for quick solutions and such tricks are taught in classroom. Since he didn’t go for coaching he wasted too much time on a question.
- To conclude coaching classes teaches you time management and makes you master in solving tricky questions. Also in classes you are able to practice more and more. faculties guides you and motivates you to get good rank.
- To know how to chose a good coaching institute must read- http://thegateacademy.com/choose-right-coaching-institute-gate/
To begin with, it gives me immense pleasure to Thank,Thank the institute THE GATE ACADEMY for all their help and support.Its a place to learn, explore, grow and succeed.Well it helps you brush-up your engineering knowledge and learn new things and clears your concept in such great details
I took up mechanical coaching at THE GATE ACADEMY as there is no separate coaching for Engineering Sciences in India and Mechanical and Engineering sciences have more or less common topics.I feared that cracking GATE would be very difficult because I started my preparations very late but the counsellors and teachers guided me
In one year’s time, I was able to prepare for GATE exam with the help of THE GATE ACADEMY and faculties. GATE Focused study materials and online mock tests helped me know my strengthen & weakness to prepare accordingly. I wish all the best to all GATE aspirants and suggest them to go through GATE coaching in case the basics are not clear.
THE GATE Academy questions covered a wide variety of topics and were similar to GATE paper standard. The online platform replicated the actual GATE test environment and the detailed and video solutions were sufficient to clear all doubts regarding the question. Thanks to THE GATE Academy team to provide such wonderful tests & platform.
I am Praveen. I got AIR 1 in Instrumentation stream. I want to dedicate this to my parents and to the Gate Academy faculty. Gate Academy coaching helped me tremendously to update myself continuously.I was very impressed with the way they taught each topic in different sessions with separate material for each session.
E Lectures helped me a lot in making a head start in the right direction. It helped whenever I got stuck in any topic. Mock Tests across 50 centers helped me judge my progress both on individual and comparative basis.
GATE Success Story
- Our students get all India rank 1, 1, 1, 1, 4 and 4
- More than 142 students in top 100.