No item in cart
- Taking Classes for GATE Subjects at different centers
- Creating and reviewing content(Notes, Test, Questions, Videos etc) for GATE aspirants
- Taking seminar/demo in engineering college
- Mentoring students and Solving their doubts
- Candidate should be willing to travel by 3rd AC train or AC sleeper buses to take classes at different centres.
- The candidate should have Valid GATE Score (Preferably above 600)
- Candidate should be expert in at least 3 subjects in his domain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent public speaking.
- Fluent in English and local language. (Hindi would be an added advantage for centers in North)
- Should be energetic and self-driven with strong adherence to deadlines.
- M. Tech / PhD (GATE Qualified) in (CE/CSE/ECE/EE/IN/ME) Engineering. The candidate applying for the position should have Master’s degree (M.E/M.Tech or PhD) from a reputed Institutes like IIT/IISc/NIT/ BITS etc.
- Candidates with minimum 2 years of teaching experience in handling GATE Classes. There is no such bar for excellent fresher.
- As per industry standards
- TA and DA as per company norms
THE GATE Academy questions covered a wide variety of topics and were similar to GATE paper standard. The online platform replicated the actual GATE test environment and the detailed and video solutions were sufficient to clear all doubts regarding the question. Thanks to THE GATE Academy team to provide such wonderful tests & platform.
E Lectures helped me a lot in making a head start in the right direction. It helped whenever I got stuck in any topic. Mock Tests across 50 centers helped me judge my progress both on individual and comparative basis.
In one year’s time, I was able to prepare for GATE exam with the help of THE GATE ACADEMY and faculties. GATE Focused study materials and online mock tests helped me know my strengthen & weakness to prepare accordingly. I wish all the best to all GATE aspirants and suggest them to go through GATE coaching in case the basics are not clear.
I am Praveen. I got AIR 1 in Instrumentation stream. I want to dedicate this to my parents and to the Gate Academy faculty. Gate Academy coaching helped me tremendously to update myself continuously.I was very impressed with the way they taught each topic in different sessions with separate material for each session.
I took up mechanical coaching at THE GATE ACADEMY as there is no separate coaching for Engineering Sciences in India and Mechanical and Engineering sciences have more or less common topics.I feared that cracking GATE would be very difficult because I started my preparations very late but the counsellors and teachers guided me
Sampat Singh Bhati
To begin with, it gives me immense pleasure to Thank,Thank the institute THE GATE ACADEMY for all their help and support.Its a place to learn, explore, grow and succeed.Well it helps you brush-up your engineering knowledge and learn new things and clears your concept in such great details
GATE Success Story
- Our students get all India rank 1, 1, 1, 1, 4 and 4
- More than 142 students in top 100.