The GATE exams score each candidate on their relative performance level, each year. This means that it is a percentile score and not an absolute score. This format allows the exams to indicate the brightest minds in the field and pave a successful path in the industry for the nation’s best, with the nation’s best. A higher GATE 2015 score could define the ultimate standing of the individual with respect to the stream that he or she has specialized in.
- The GATE syllabus is quite extensive for each field and requires the knowledge of the subject to be sound.
- Simply knowing the basic concepts is not enough. One needs to practice the application of their knowledge for the GATE exams.
- As times goes by, people tend to become more anxious. This prevents them from giving their 100% focus to all the concepts.
- Some may need to attend to other priorities such as work or education. In order to get that much time, it is advisable to begin preparations as early as possible.
- If a candidate wishes to pursue ME, M. Tech, MS or Ph.D, he or she would seek admission to the leading engineering institutions of India, including the leading IITs. The GATE score is used as a benchmark by these institutes when they select students.
- The GATE 2015 scores would also be considered for financial assistance provided by MHRD and other government agencies in the form of scholarships.
- Several PSUs have started taking the GATE score into consideration when recruiting people for jobs. GATE 2015 is no exception, as the leading PSUs search for the best minds in the country.
- A lot of private sector companies recruit through GATE scores.